T15 - TRUNCATED PROFILE ROUGHERS
The Alu-Power "Speed Freeks"
ROUGHING END MILLS FOR ALUMINUM
- Designed for high volume material removal in Aluminum Alloys
- 3 Flute, 42°Helix, Chipbreaker Style
- Square End – with or without radius and Ball Nose
- All lengths & Extended Neck Style
- Bright & TiCN-Coated
- ½" to 2" cutting diameter
- Made from T-15 Material
Advantages of HSS, Cobalt and PM over Carbide
- Much higher toughness
- Enables use of large diameter end mills, taking heavier & deeper cuts
- PM end mills "wear," while carbide chips and breaks
- Machines often lack sufficient rigidity for carbide
- Long carbide end mills are weak and break
- Over 5/8” diameter, PM is much less costly than carbide
Alu-Power HPC – Solid Carbide High Performance for Aluminum
Built to Handle High-Speed Cutting Without Buildup.
Rough Cutting, Ramping, or Side Cutting
Balanced Cutting Benefits
Serving the Customer's Needs
MANUFACTURER'S ARE DROPPING HIGH SPEED END MILLS MOSTLY DUE TO PROFITABILITY. YG-1 CONTINUES TO EXPAND THESE END MILL PRODUCT LINES, AND INVESTING IN MORE LOCAL INVENTORY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS. YG-1 HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT THE BOTTOM LINE. IT'S ABOUT SERVING THE CUSTOMERS' NEEDS – FROM BRIDGEPORTS TO MULTI-AXIS CNC MACHINES AND GANTRIES.